Establish The Entity
Nawlins Notary specializes in helping new businesses get officially established as a legal entity and then prepares them digitally and promotionally to attract customers. Our comprehensive service includes:
- Registration with the Louisiana Secretary of State and acquire the Articles of Incorporation or Organization
- Obtain tax accounts from the IRS and state for income, employment, and sales tax.
- Notarize an Operational Agreement for filing with the Clerk of Court that addresses member/stockholder death and disagreements.
- Provide a Minutes & Meetings Binder containing the boards initial meeting, instructions on when to meet, and how to document meeting minutes to protect the new entity from liability.
- Notarize a Certificate of Authority, Corporate Resolution, or Power of Attorney that grants authority to other people to conduct specific business on behalf of the new business.
Using digital and print communications, Nawlins Notary will help you attract customers.
- Phone Call Management – provide an extension-based cloud phone system that maximizes caller self-help and team contact through call handling solutions, and fosters workforce collaboration through a phone app and portal, featuring text messaging, faxing, virtual meetings, shared calendars, task and project management.
- Develop Internet Traffic – begin the new business’s web presence and social media campaign to develop a customer base.
- Launch a Print Campaign – reach customers through traditional means using business cards, postcards, door hangers, folders, binders, sales sheets, memo pads, and pens.